Keep on persevering with your health and fitness journey.
The tarot card of the day is the Seven of Wands.
The Seven of Wands is a card that represents a tremendous amount of effort getting put into something. It shows that you have been, or are ready to, commit to a goal to better yourself and that you have the perseverance and willpower to do so.
The Seven of Wands is here today because you may have recently thought about committing to a health and fitness plan. If not, it's a sign that you may want to begin thinking about doing so. The Seven of Wands says that there's no problem with bettering yourself. There is always room for improvement.
Why is it vital to keep your body in a healthy shape?
The Seven of Wands wants you to live your best life. It also wants you to push yourself towards improvement, even if it's only one baby step at a time.
Keeping yourself healthy and taking care of your body is essential, as you only have one, says the Seven of Wands. Making healthy choices such as eating healthy and partaking in physical fitness is always necessary. The sooner you start, the sooner you reap the benefits of it.
The Seven of Wands also wants you to know that the benefits of health and fitness are long-term. As you age, keeping up with healthy habits and a regular fitness schedule can help prevent many problems in the future regarding your health.
Why is a fitness regimen important?
Fitness and adequate exercise are essential to living a healthy lifestyle. Besides eating a healthy diet and staying away from toxins, maintaining a solid fitness plan is important for keeping your body in the best shape possible.
The Seven of Wands wants you to make sure that you're partaking in regular fitness activities regularly. This is because of all the benefits of doing so, both short-term and long-term.
The short term benefits of fitness:
- Within one hour after exercise, your blood sugar levels will be lowered.
- You will have much more energy throughout the day.
- You will be able to keep up your strength throughout the day.
- Your stress and anxiety levels will significantly be lower.
- It prevents you from experiencing fatigue.
- It will allow you to have a better sleep at night.
The long term benefits of fitness:
- You will be able to maintain a healthy weight.
- Reduces your risk of developing cardiovascular disease.
- Lowers your risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- It keeps your bones and muscles strong and prevents them from deteriorating.
- Improves your mental health and overall mood.
- May decrease the risk of developing certain types of cancer.
- Your chances of living longer will improve.
How can you persevere on your health and fitness journey?
The Seven of Wands knows that you have the strength and determination to persevere on your health and fitness journey. Here are some tips on how you can do it.
Take it one step at a time.
When trying to improve your health, it is best to begin with only one thing at a time.
For example, instead of completely changing your diet and cutting out all of the things you're used to eating, cut out only one thing at a time. After your body adjusts to that one small change, begin to make another one.
It's okay to start with baby steps.
It's okay to start with just baby steps when you're new to fitness and want to increase your physical activity. You don't need to go out and run a marathon right off the bat.
It could be as simple as taking the stairs at work instead of the elevator or going for a brief 10-minute walk every day. You can increase it as your body adjust and build up to reaching your end health and fitness goal.